As a general rule Master Mike, then I, get to play with a new woman before passing her on to subserviant. So normally in this situation, before turning a newby over to her, I'd warn subservient to keep her perverted little paws off the merchandise. In this case, however, I thought subserviant deserved a bit of a treat after her ordeal with Nora.
Now, no-one enjoys more than I, observing a good looking woman screaming and writhing in the pain of a good dose of corporal punishment. But in this case Nora had gone a little too far with the most vicious flogger I've ever seen. There's no reason to beat a woman so she's sore for several days. And there was no doubt that subservient would be sleeping on her stomach and left side for a week as her back, from shoulders to just above her knees were a mess of ugly, swollen, dark red welts with the odd drop of blood and some of the welts had curled around her right hip, ribs and the outside of her right breast.
I told happygirl: "I have work to do now, I'll leave you in the hands of subserviant for the rest of today and tonight," hoping subserviant would exercise some restraint in taking her pleasure.